The type C30 is standard cartridge mechanical seal suitable for power, metallurgy industries.
• Standard design: Comply with DIN24960 and ANSI with simple and compact structure.
• Balance design: Less influence from the pressure of cavity suitable for abroad pressure range.
• External mounting multi spring: Good compensation ability, even face loading can reduce the adsorption and block.
• No “o-ring design without axial movement can reduce failure from o-ring
• Design of reverse pressure resistance: The reverse balanced structure design can endure a certain instant reversal pressure to prevent the sudden failure.
• Cartridge structure: Easy and simple fitting, eliminate errors during the installation.
• More gland can be selected: API standard type gland or waist-shape gland.
• Temperature: -30 deg C-200 deg C
• Pressure: 0-2.5 MPa
• Speed: Up to 25m/s
• Size available: 25mm-100mm (metric); 1”-4” (inch); Special dimension on request.
- Ideal seal for standardizations
- Universal applicable for packings conversions, retrofits or OEM
- No dimensional modification of the seal chamber (centrifugal pumps) necessary, small radial installation height
- No damage of the shaft by dynamically loaded O-Ring
- Extended service life
- No damage caused by dirt entered during assembly
- Straightforward and easy installation due to pre-assembled unit
- Individual adaptation to pump design possible
- Customer specific versions available
- Dual seal
- Independent of direction of rotation
- Double pressure balanced
- Integrated pumping device